As a UI Developer at MedTouch, you will work with the technical and creative teams to create, execute, and maintain clean sites with rich, intuitive user experience capabilities designed for our content management systems. This job requires passion, creativity and the drive to work hands on and learn. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into challenges, think creatively about ways to improve process and implement new and interesting technologies.
- Build beautiful, fully responsive + cross-browser compliant websites using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Vue.js.
- Grow professionally and stay abreast of the latest technologies.
- Create clean code + in the spirit of team collaboration, invite others to review your code and serve as a code reviewer for teammates’ code.
- Test your code to produce nearly defect-free software, while also working effectively with QA testing same.
- Resolve problems reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
The job is just right if you have:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Have familiarity with modern front-end build tools, including Sass, Webpack, and Grunt or Gulp.
- Have a basic understanding of UX principles.
- Previous experience working in source control, like Git or Subversion.
- Ability to take flat designs and convert to clean, standards-compliant websites.
- Have a strict attention to detail + desire to always do your best work.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore, Episerver, or Drupal.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
MedTouch and MedStar to Speak at HCIC, October 23 – 25
Monday saw the kickoff of Sitecore Symposium with the new CEO of Sitecore, Mark Frost. He articulated three goals he had for the company: ...