Talent Acquisition Coordinator
In this role, you will be an important part of finding and welcoming top talent into the company, across all teams and locations. Your natural curiosity will draw you into deep conversations, while your ability to quickly build rapport will provide a solid foundation for ongoing trusted relationships. Within MedTouch, these relationships will enable you to keep a pulse on and bolster our culture through long-term engagement projects and events. By accurately reflecting our culture online, you’ll drive our employer brand and Talent Community forward. Your commitment and multifaceted approach towards Talent Acquisition will be key to meeting our 2019 growth goals and your personal success!
- Support the Talent Acquisition team and candidates through talent acquisition life cycle, from position kick off to onboarding.
- Learn job profiles and actively source talent through channels like Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media sites and networking.
- Manage, write, distribute and edit job postings as needed to gain more organic applications, ensuring consistency in format and brand.
- Be a scheduling master, ensuring both candidates and interviewers have the information they need to have a productive and informative interview.
- Act as a connector and investigator when checking references for candidates, using the opportunity to make new connections and gain insights for future managers.
- Maintain and improve our employer brand through curating exciting, current content on Built in Boston, Glassdoor, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Grow the MedTouch Talent Community through social promotion, internal referrals, and by producing exciting and relevant content for members.
- Organize and lead employee engagement initiatives including team events, Celebrate People Week and community-based initiatives that bolster the MedTouch culture.
- Facilitate the onboarding for new hires, including information gathering, scheduling and execution, exuding warmth and hospitality to our newcomers.
The job is just right if you have:
- 1+ years of professional experience in a support role; HR and Talent Acquisition preferred.
- Genuine HR and/or Talent Acquisition interest: this is more than a job to you, it’s a way of life.
- Creativity to consistently produce new employer branding and culture ideas and drive to see the initiatives through.
- Verbal and written communication skills that put you in the top 1% of your peer group.
- A knack for online research, you excel at finding the virtual needle in a haystack.
- Passion for facilitating a state-of-the-art candidate experience and a natural desire to connect with people.
- Excellent follow-through and reliability: you avoid missing deadlines at all costs.
- A Completed Bachelor’s Degree.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently attended Sitecore Symposium 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The...
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently contributed this article to Strategic Health Care Marketing. This...