Location: Cedar Rapids
As a Systems Administrator at MedTouch, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the company’s critical IT Infrastructure. Your insatiable desire to solve problems by identifying root causes and implementing more efficient processes will promote a better working environment for our team. You will have the chance to experience the breadth of the IT operations from end user support to high level networking and security planning and everything in between.
- Implement and support Server, Network, and Security Infrastructure both on premise and in a variety of cloud environments.
- Configure and support internal end user hardware and software as well as assist with training users in its proper function.
- Perform maintenance on IT Infrastructure and respond to monitoring alerts for critical systems.
- Manage user accounts and permissions while maintaining and tracking hardware inventory.
- Enhance existing Infrastructure by research and testing a wide variety of technologies.
- Document and improve IT Operations policies and procedures.
The job is just right if you have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline or commensurate work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Desktop Support, Operations, Network, or Systems role.
- Top notch customer service skills and the ability to stay professional under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to research technology solutions and communicate recommendations to any level of user.
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard hours as well as on-call availability.
- Scripting, devops, or SCCM packaging experience, particularly using PowerShell in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Windows Azure, AWS, or other cloud hosting environments.
- MCSA/MCSE, any networking, or other IT certification.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
MedTouch and MedStar to Speak at HCIC, October 23 – 25
Monday saw the kickoff of Sitecore Symposium with the new CEO of Sitecore, Mark Frost. He articulated three goals he had for the company: ...