Senior Director of Creative Services
Location: Cedar Rapids
As the Senior Director of Creative Services at MedTouch, you’ll leverage our creative teams to deliver integrated solutions that bring leading strategies to life in healthcare digital marketing. You will knit together our creative services teams: Design, User Experience / Information Architecture, Content, and Digital Marketing. You’ll use your background and expertise in several of these areas to serve as a subject matter expert for the group.
You’ll bring your leadership and management to the operations of the group through process, methodology, and best practices. You will lead our clients through journey mapping and develop a repeatable process for deploying different competencies for various solutions. You will draw upon your deep expertise in digital marketing and creative services to drive your teams to bring our best thinking to clients.
Be an expert in:
- Strategy + design methodology development.
- Writing creative briefs that can be clearly understood by the team and our clients.
- Responding to complex design challenges, both in written words (e.g. RFP response) and in visual design concepts.
- Contemporary, integrated design solutions that combine various digital channels into a single, unified strategy.
- Building empathy for the healthcare consumer experience -- through tools such as personas and journey maps – for our clients, our designers, and our larger team.
Bring your expertise to clients:
- Serve as the creative SME for healthcare systems, leading the creation and execution of journey mapping, personas, information architecture, and consumer testing.
- Conduct comprehensive audits (strategy, design, UX, content, etc.) and prepare unified recommendations in highly ambiguous situations.
- Contribute to Business Development in sales calls, presentations, RFP responses, etc.
- Travel to meet clients and prospects onsite 2-3 times per month that average 1-2 days each.
- Lead onsite kickoffs, discovery interviews, and stakeholder interviews; prepare digital roadmap recommendations
Be a leader and role model for our team:
- Establish the process, methodology, and best practices for creative services at MedTouch.
- Develop company POV & standards for rapidly changing industry strategies.
- Push the company forward on emerging technology, opportunities, and platforms.
- Lead and contribute to the translation of concepts and content experiences into engaging, emerging media campaigns, platforms, and cross-channel programs.
- Partner with internal and client stakeholders throughout development to ensure the creative vision is accurately executed and client expectations are exceeded.
- Create a culture of service excellence, understanding our clients’ needs and advocating for their perspective in internal meetings across portfolios of clients and driving growth in creative services.
- Serve as a member of the leadership team with other Directors; contribute and engage with our team and the overall MedTouch culture and ethos.
The job is just right if you have:
- 8+ years’ experience in creative with 2+ years at an agency, or in consulting.
- 1+ years’ experience with healthcare systems.
- A reputation of creative leadership and proven portfolio of work that showcases your expertise.
- Thoughtful and thought-provoking delivery of creative work that builds clients’ confidence and piques their interest for more.
- A penchant for identifying opportunities to provide additional services and consultation.
- Talent in building relationships and leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve objectives.
- Experience growing a team through mentorship, leadership, and inspiration.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees always welcomed.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
September 04, 2018 - September 07, 2018
Headed to Content Marketing World this September? Join Mariah Obiedzinski, our director of content marketing, for an interactive session about how...
When Technology and Marketing Join Forces: A Conversation with Jared Johnson from Phoenix Children’s Hospital
James Gardner, Director of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, sat down with Jared Johnson, Manager of Marketing Technology and Analytics...