Senior Digital Project Manager
As a Senior Digital Project Manager at MedTouch, you’ll be responsible for overseeing multiple strategy, digital marketing, and technology projects for some of the best brands in healthcare. Leveraging your digital experience and project management skills, you’ll work with our technology and creative services teams to complete projects and build delivery processes along the way. By effectively engaging stakeholders and clients, you’ll drive measurable progress with minimal supervision. The long-term relationships that you’ll build with clients will allow you to see the impact of your work in the lives of their patients.
In this role you will:
- Manage comprehensive projects that involve technology, strategy and digital marketing components.
- Be the primary point of contact for one to three of our largest clients and become their trusted advisor – listen actively to their concerns and questions to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to identify, mitigate, and resolve project risk.
- Proactively manage scope on projects, whether fixed-cost, fixed-time or time and materials engagements.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in-person meetings, and management by walking around.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team and practices by participating in team efforts to improve internal processes.
- Travel 10-20% of the time to meet customers on site and represent MedTouch at external events.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 5+ years of project management experience in the web, digital, e-commerce or technology space.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects valued at $500k+ and that have involved both technical build and design/strategy components.
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients.
- A working understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Experience using Project Management Software such as MS Project, FinancialForce, SmartSheet, etc.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- A knack for and desire to turn over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity.
- Experience contributing to the development of reproducible processes for project delivery.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and techniques.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing concepts, deliverables, and standard project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), particularly Sitecore and/or Drupal.
- Experience in a consultative setting.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
May 29, 2019 - May 31, 2019
May 29-31, 2019 Providence, RI Change Agents: Healthcare in Motion Visit NESHCo's website to learn about this conference and register for it.
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...