As a .NET Developer at MedTouch, you will have the unique opportunity to leverage your knowledge of .NET / C# and Microsoft Windows. As you learn from a team of highly skilled developers, you will create and enhance enterprise websites for hospitals and medical practices using Sitecore.
- Create and enhance software for hospital websites using the latest industry standards with the Sitecore Content Management System (CMS), .NET (C#) and related programming tools.
- Resolve issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams using Agile Software Development to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
The job is just right if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related area.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a CMS such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, or similar.
- 4+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .NET / C#, MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio, and web services.
- Previous experience working in source control like Git or Subversion.
- Passion about healthcare and making lives better.
- Drive to work in a collaborative environment that values communication, documentation and teamwork.
- Sitecore or Microsoft certifications.
- Experience with DevOps or Azure.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently attended Sitecore Symposium 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The...
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently contributed this article to Strategic Health Care Marketing. This...