Manager of People Operations
The People + Culture team you’ll be joining is strong! For this reason, we’re happy to consider both part-time and full-time candidates.
As Manager of People Operations, you will leverage your HR expertise to oversee benefit administration, coach our team, and act as an advisor for our senior leaders. Your knowledge of policy laws and compliance, combined with your drive to uphold a culture of customer service excellence will quickly bring you to a place of influence within our 70-person organization. The people analytics metrics you build will drive informed business decisions and with the support of team members, you’ll continue fostering a culture that is strong, thriving, and uniquely MedTouch.You will:
Be a trusted advisor
- Ensure employment law compliance and risk management, consulting with employment counsel as needed.
- Stay current with HR policy laws and changes to ensure ongoing compliance and reporting requirements are met.
- Oversee voluntary and involuntary offboarding, ensuring the process is both personal and effective.
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers on retention, compensation, employee relations, and HR policies.
Oversee and build our partnerships:
- Oversee our comprehensive range of employee benefits and their administration including open enrollment and HRIS management.
- Audit, improve, and monitor our total rewards package compared to industry standards.
- Manage broker and vendor relationships, ensuring competitive features and rates.
- Monitor and implement our ongoing PTO and FMLA policies.
- Manage visa sponsorship of current and new employees with our immigration services partner.
Measure and grow our team:
- Strategize with senior leaders to build and maintain people analytics and metrics.
- Contribute to our annual performance management program and mid-year reviews.
- Collaborate with our talent team to measure and improve employee happiness and engagement.
- Foster an environment that increasingly realizes the MedTouch values of curiosity, teamwork, initiative, excellence, and celebrating people.
The job is just right if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in human resources management, digital and/or professional services industry experience preferred.
- 2+ years overseeing benefit administration and vendor management.
- A well-honed ability to solve problems and practical experience building trust and relationships, consistently demonstrating integrity and credibility.
- Experience developing and monitoring HR policy compliance and risk, effectively disseminating information for company-wide adoption.
- Familiarity with and a passion for the implementation of people metrics and their ongoing maintenance.
- Proven experience managing departures with professional sensitivity and empathy.
- A natural drive to exceed the expectations of our internal customers.
- Passion for influencing and contributing to our agile, driven, and celebratory culture.
- A relentless optimism and a terrible habit of smiling.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
A Legacy of Healthcare Marketing Excellence: A Conversation with Rose Glenn and Anna Hansard from Henry Ford Health System
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, sat down a few weeks ago with Rose Glenn and Anna Hansard from the Henry Ford...
Marketing as a Catalyst for Innovation and Change: A Conversation with Craig Kartchner from HonorHealth
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently sat down with Craig Kartchner, AVP of Growth and Performance Marketing...