Junior .NET Developer
As a Junior .NET Developer at MedTouch, you will learn from a team of highly skilled developers about Sitecore and C# coding best practices. You will create new functionality and enhance existing solutions for our Sitecore based platform. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into problem solving challenges and think creatively about ways to improve process and implement new and interesting technologies. You will be joining an energetic, fast growing company with a passion for technology.
- Participate in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews and grow in a mentorship program.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our Sitecore CMS websites using latest industry standards and best practices
- Design software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools
- Execute product upgrades and maintenance releases to existing applications
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
The job is just right if you have:
- A completed a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 1+ years Web Development Experience in ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, and web services.
- Familiarity with C# and Visual Studio
- Experience working in source control, like Subversion or Git
- An interest in growing professionally in a supportive environment
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently attended Sitecore Symposium 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The...
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently contributed this article to Strategic Health Care Marketing. This...