Executive Assistant + Team Support
Working closely with our CEO and Senior Leaders, the Executive Assistant will serve a critical support role with dynamic teams at MedTouch. Your proactive support style and impeccable attention to detail will enable our leaders to maximize time and accomplish more. As a master of initial impressions, you’ll thrive in engaging visitors and keeping the office in tip-top shape. Your ability to simultaneously juggle several requests will set you up for success and enable many others to put their best foot forward. This role necessitates incredible perspective, optimism and flexibility – assuming a posture of, “nothing is above or beneath me”.
In this role you will:
Support our CEO
- Assist with variety of urgent and sensitive tasks, producing high quality and time sensitive results coordinating calendars, preparing meeting spaces and presentations, and the like.
- Provide proactive and detail-oriented support that guarantees our CEO is consistently informed, prepared, and highly leveraged.
- Manage complex travel arrangements and adjust as needed based on shifting schedules, business needs, etc.
- Manage and help prioritize a complex calendar, discerning the importance of requested meetings versus pressing project deadlines.
- Exercise extraordinary multi-tasking skills to solve pressing needs and keep longer term initiatives moving forward all at once.
Oversee the office
- Serve as the first point of contact for our Somerville location, ensuring guests and team members are welcomed and accommodated for.
- Track and proactively restock office and kitchen supplies.
- Review and submit office expenses and organize executive spending.
- Maintain and enhance the Boston office environment, demonstrating creativity and organizational stamina.
- Contribute to the facilitation and coordination of office events and visitors.
- Masterfully coordinate conference and call room usage, proactively resolving any conflicts.
- Support the logistics for conferences and marketing events. Including:
- Track and manage related tasks and promotional efforts (hotel reservations, furniture order, client appreciation gifts, other giveaways)
- Manage logistics / shipment of materials to conferences
The job is just right if you have:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in fast-paced, high volume administrative support, executive assistant, coordinator or similar role.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, including experience supporting or interfacing with executives.
- An appreciation for first impressions and a palpable sense of professionalism.
- Tenacity and foresight: you can resourcefully gather the information necessary to drive a project forward.
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing objectives.
- A cool, calm, and collected demeanor i.e. You’re not overwhelmed easily; even under pressure of deadlines you remain confident, poised and positive.
- High emotional intelligence and sensitivity to protect confidential materials and discussions.
- Pride in the small, but inevitably important details.
- Expert-level skills with MS Office suite including PPT, Excel, Word as well as MS Outlook.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
May 29, 2019 - May 31, 2019
May 29-31, 2019 Providence, RI Change Agents: Healthcare in Motion Visit NESHCo's website to learn about this conference and register for it.
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...