Contract UI Developer (Remote)
We’re open to remote team members who have a strong, collaborative approach to their work.
As a UI Developer at MedTouch, you will work with the technical and creative teams to create, execute, and maintain clean sites with rich, intuitive user experience capabilities designed for our content management systems. This job requires passion, creativity, and the drive to work hands-on and learn. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into challenges, think creatively about ways to improve process and implement new and interesting technologies.
- Build beautiful, fully responsive + cross-browser compliant websites using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Vue.js.
- Grow professionally and stay abreast of the latest technologies.
- Create clean code + in the spirit of team collaboration, invite others to review your code and serve as a code reviewer for teammates’ code.
- Test your code to produce nearly defect-free software, while also working effectively with QA testing same.
- Resolve problems reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
The job is just right if you have:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Have familiarity with modern front-end build tools, including Sass, Webpack, and Grunt or Gulp.
- Have a basic understanding of UX principles.
- Previous experience working in source control, like Git or Subversion.
- Previous experience developing within content management systems, such as Drupal or WordPress.
- Ability to take flat designs and convert to clean, standards-compliant websites.
- Have a strict attention to detail + desire to always do your best work.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
May 29, 2019 - May 31, 2019
May 29-31, 2019 Providence, RI Change Agents: Healthcare in Motion Visit NESHCo's website to learn about this conference and register for it.
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...