Content Creation Strategist
Location: Cedar Rapids
As Content Creation Strategist, you will play a vital role in the success of MedTouch healthcare clients as a member of the Content pillar. In this role you will collaborate across teams to solve structural challenges and to create a cohesive website experience for healthcare professionals, patients, and members.
- Work closely with the UX, Digital Marketing, and Design teams to create cohesive content development projects.
- Partner with user experience experts to bridge the gap between high-level architecture, user journeys and conversion pathways, including taxonomies, tagging strategies, advanced information architecture and page-level architecture.
- Create and edit conversion-centered content for static web pages, service line web pages, digital ad content, social media, and campaign landing pages.
- Interview physicians, nurses, and other healthcare stakeholders with a journalistic approach to uncover unique and compelling stories to share on digital channels.
- Compose and edit engaging blog posts that are articulate, accurate, and actionable.
- Write, edit, and distribute social media posts in line with our clients’ social media strategies.
- Help clients develop, measure, and continually evolve content marketing strategies.
- Conduct content audits to assess tone/voice, efficacy, weight, volume, and media used in a variety of content channels, as well as level of effort required to implement a content plan.
- Research keywords to drive traffic and optimize results.
- Travel on-site to clients 10% of the time.
The job is just right if you have:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, writing, or a relevant field.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in digital or healthcare writing, journalism, or editing for the web.
- Are able to effectively present ideas and communicate with clients, in person and over the phone.
- Can communicate complex messages in plain, reassuring language to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Are comfortable around technology such as Content Management Systems like WordPress, Acquia, and Sitecore.
- Are organized, meticulous, and have a strong delivery mindset.
- Are relentlessly curious about content best practices on social, blog, web content, and podcasting.
- Enjoy building client and internal team relationships.
- Have a background in the healthcare industry.
- Are familiar with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Have an understanding of information architecture and UX principles.
- Have podcasting, broadcasting, or reporting experience.
What we can offer you
- Market competitive salary
- 15 paid vacation days, 9 company holidays and additional time off as needed
- Healthcare coverage options from 60-90%
- Dental and vision coverage
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- 401(k) investment options
- Company sponsored charity initiatives
- Educational stipend and tax-free commuter benefits
- Seriously awesome people to work with
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
MedTouch and MedStar to Speak at HCIC, October 23 – 25
Monday saw the kickoff of Sitecore Symposium with the new CEO of Sitecore, Mark Frost. He articulated three goals he had for the company: ...