Web Analyst (Remote)
We are seeking a web analytics consultant who can identify business trends and outcomes using both client data and website analytics to help our clients make priority decisions.
This individual will build upon our reputation of proven success by relaying data as actionable insights and storylines. They will look for opportunities to expand our engagement with clients by delivering comprehensive reports and value-driven strategy.
This position has the possibility of being located in our Boston office, Cedar Rapids office, or remote.
You will mine data to:
- Develop measurements, track website performance, and tailor plans to client goals and KPIs.
- Manage, create, and deploy site tagging using Google Tag Manager or equal.
- Develop ROI models for digital campaign reporting.
- Dive deep into both website and client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Collaboratively prepare monthly/quarterly client reports that provide new and creative recommendations.
You will work with strategy to:
- Advise clients on the best solution to achieve their goals from a series of disciplines such as search and display advertising, and other inbound digital marketing techniques.
- Proactively implement online strategy work plans as client needs and requirements evolve.
- Produce integrated website content, social and engagement reports and plan outcomes.
- Participate in value mapping of client goals and activity.
You will enhance client relationships by:
- Staying up-to-date with changing digital marketing and measurement technology and leveraging the latest developments for MedTouch and our clients.
- Seeking out and taking advantage of opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
This role is just right for you if you have:
- A degree or certification in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar digital strategy or website analytics position or interactive agency environment.
- Certifications by Google in Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Demonstrated expertise monitoring client search rankings and auditing site content according to SEO best practices.
- Delivered actionable insights using web performance tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Familiarity with SEM and Google Ads to provide fully integrated reporting
- Proven success managing and growing conversions on client sites.
- Experience with Tag Managers and tag creations/deployment.
- Expert-level experience presenting strategies to clients, including at the executive level.
- Working knowledge of best practices in website usability and design.
- Certifications in Google AdWords.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Exposure to large-scale web-related projects experience.
- Marketing funnel experience.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
May 29, 2019 - May 31, 2019
May 29-31, 2019 Providence, RI Change Agents: Healthcare in Motion Visit NESHCo's website to learn about this conference and register for it.
“No matter what, faster is better and less is more.” Daniel An Google Global Product Lead, Mobile Web You heard it here first: 2019 is going to...