Senior Digital Marketer (SEM)
Location: Cedar Rapids
The Senior Digital Marketer (internally known as a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist) will help healthcare organizations connect patients and members with the doctors, services, and care they need. This person will utilize their experience with Google Ads, SEO, Google Analytics, and digital marketing to provide thoughtful and effective plans for our clients. Our digital marketing team has a reputation of proven success and we’re looking for someone to help us continue to deliver increased value to our team and clients.
We’ve built a strong, close-knit, and fun work environment in Cedar Rapids that you don’t want to miss out on! As such, we’re only considering candidates who can join this team on-site.
- Initiate, execute, and daily manage digital marketing campaigns for multiple clients, primarily in Google Ads.
- Work with Account Directors to strategically advise clients on the best solution to achieve their goals from a series of disciplines such as search, display, and other inbound marketing techniques.
- Create, optimize and daily manage campaigns for multiple clients using digital advertising platforms such as AdWords, Bing, and Facebook.
- Successfully manage day-to-day client interactions seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Proactively implement strategy work plans, revising as needed to meet changing client needs and requirements.
- Utilize analytics for deep dives into client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly client reports and provide new and creative recommendations for improvements and best practice solutions.
- Be an SEO and online advertising expert so our clients know that they can and should go to you for all their digital advertising and services inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and think constantly about how to best leverage the latest technological developments for MedTouch and our clients.
The job is just right if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with Google Ads (Search, Video, and Display) and related platforms.
- Experience with SEM, Facebook advertising, and SEO, including strategy development, implementation and monitoring, and web analytics tools.
- Confidence in presenting strategies to clients, including at the executive level.
- Drive to educate, train, and coach other team members, ensuring the entire all strategists are providing maximum value to clients.
- A proactive approach towards digital marketing strategy and client management.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- An analytical mind and the ability to synthesize information from multiple platforms such as Google Analytics and SEO to improve overall marketing performance.
- Experience forecasting and managing client ad budget.
- Completed a degree or certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of best practices in website usability and design.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
“No matter what, faster is better and less is more.” Daniel An Google Global Product Lead, Mobile Web You heard it here first: 2019 is going to...
Poet, Journalist, Strategist, and Innovator: A Conversation with Emily Kagan Trenchard from Northwell Health
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, sat down this summer with Emily Kagan Trenchard, Vice President of Digital and...