Digital Program Manager
Location: Cedar Rapids
In this role, you will contribute ideas and improvements to both project management, service line, and delivery best practices. Your get-it-done approach, enthusiasm, and initiative will ensure your success in this role.
In this role you will:
Masterfully deliver projects
- Oversee and manage the delivery of all digital marketing, strategy, and content projects in one of our Portfolios valued over $1.5M.
- Be the primary point of contact and become a trusted advisor to your clients – listen actively to their concerns, identify risks, and manage scope.
- Lead projects from opportunity to discovery and delivery; taking a client’s idea or business problem and working with your team to formulate matching scope.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans and resource forecasts that will drive expert scheduling, resource, and client management for projects individually sized $100k+.
- Review RFP responses, sales roadmaps, and contracts/SOWs.
Grow and maintain the health of our strategy portfolio
- Manage portfolio prioritization based on client expectations and satisfaction, including taking ownership of the health and accuracy of our portfolio pipeline.
- Maintain the profitability goals of the client by monitoring each project, making improvements and escalating accordingly.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in-person meetings, and other methods.
- Mentor portfolio shared resources in terms of delivery best practices.
- Direct resource allocation with shared resources and influence hiring plans accordingly.
- In collaboration with the sales team, contribute to the delivery of collateral for new business opportunities.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 6+ years of digital project management experience, including several years working in an Agile environment within a digital marketing agency or similar web delivery agency.
- 2+ years of people management expertise, including staffing or resource planning, talent/performance management, employee relations, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing concepts, deliverables, and standard project lifecycle.
- Expert relationship management skills and the ability to create genuine connections.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex concepts to technical and non-technical professionals; you understand your audience and adapt your message accordingly.
- An innate ability to motivate others in a collaborative environment while still managing change and priorities judiciously.
- Experience with and enthusiasm for documenting requirements down to the smallest detail.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities, with an overarching desire to keep all things organized.
- A knack for adjusting quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Experience servicing many clients (both external and internal) simultaneously.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities, a keen attention to detail, and excellent follow up skills.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree, advanced degrees appreciated.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
Poet, Journalist, Strategist, and Innovator: A Conversation with Emily Kagan Trenchard from Northwell Health
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, sat down this summer with Emily Kagan Trenchard, Vice President of Digital and...
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently attended Sitecore Symposium 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The...