Digital Marketing + Analytics Specialist
Location: Cedar Rapids
An entry point into healthcare marketing, a Digital Marketing + Analytics Specialist helps the team serve healthcare organizations by connecting patients and members with the doctors, services, and care they need. Your eagerness to learn and hone your digital marketing and analytics skills will enable you to relay digital marketing outcomes as actionable insights and storylines. Your diligent support and eye for detail and trends will allow the team to deliver comprehensive, value-driven reports and expand our engagement with clients.
We’ve built a strong, close-knit, and fun work environment in Cedar Rapids that you don’t want to miss out on! As such, we’re only considering candidates who can join this team on-site.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the execution of new digital marketing and analytic campaigns for multiple clients.
- Learn to use tools such as Google Analytics to dive deep into client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Collaboratively prepare monthly/quarterly client reports that provide new and creative recommendations for improvements and best practice solutions.
- Use Google Data Studio to create client dashboards.
- Work towards becoming an expert in online advertising, web analytics, and SEO.
- Partner with teammates to strategically advise clients on how to achieve their goals from a series of disciplines such as search, display, and other inbound marketing techniques.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and think constantly about how to best leverage the latest technological developments for MedTouch and our clients.
- Work with others to manage day-to-day client interactions and seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Adapt and support various teams and projects as needed.
The job is just right if you have:
- 1+ year of experience using Google Ads, Data Studio, or Analytics.
- Experience assisting the creation and management of digital display and search marketing campaigns.
- The eagerness to grow and contribute to many teams and projects.
- Unparalleled organization and the ability to efficiently prioritize projects while maintaining deadlines or communicating changes to the team.
- Excitement to deepen your scope of responsibility and grow your skills.
- The drive to work toward becoming a Digital Data Analyst or Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Excellent communication skills and a “can do” attitude: nothing is too big or small for you to tackle.
- Completed a degree or certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
May 29, 2019 - May 31, 2019
May 29-31, 2019 Providence, RI Change Agents: Healthcare in Motion Visit NESHCo's website to learn about this conference and register for it.
“No matter what, faster is better and less is more.” Daniel An Google Global Product Lead, Mobile Web You heard it here first: 2019 is going to...