As Account Director you will take charge of valued, longstanding MedTouch accounts and keep them humming like well-oiled machines. Leveraging your extensive healthcare and client relationship management experience, you’ll guide clients through website builds, redesigns, digital strategy, and digital campaigns. Collectively, these initiatives will produce results that achieve the strategic business objectives of each client. Your masterful leadership will enable their continued success and ever-growing online presence.
- Develop strong and sustainable business relationships with clients by thoroughly understanding their business objectives, competitive landscape and industry best practices.
- Sell and manage over $1M of client revenue by acting as a strategic advisor for existing clients and shepherding new opportunities through the sales process.
- Be an expert on MedTouch services, who we are and why we’re the best fit to meet our client’s business objectives.
- Advise MedTouch specialists on your client’s business landscape and objectives, ensuring each initiative aligns with their long-term goals.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and upcoming activity with client accounts, including strategy and sales initiatives, as well as healthcare trends that may impact client success.
- Serve as a client advisor, guiding clients to achieve their business goals by recommending additional MedTouch services to meet their objectives.
- Travel to meet clients on site 1-2 times a month.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Web Account Manager, Interactive Account Executive or Director in the digital space.
- 2+ years’ experience managing healthcare clients or working in a hospital or health plan setting.
- 6+ years of experience in the software, professional services or Interactive Agency world.
- Energy, ambition and a “can do” attitude that contributes the right spirit to the client services team.
- Drive and tenacity to tackle your objectives and grow client accounts.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, nothing slips by you unnoticed.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs.
- Unparalleled communications skills, you naturally exude tact and insight.
- Solid grasp of CMS technology and digital marketing strategies at the conceptual level.
- Experience in coordinating small initiatives for clients.
- A capacity at handling bursts of stress.
- Experience using a CRM to manage sales process.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees preferred.
- Previous involvement in website delivery and/or experience in digital project management.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
May 29, 2019 - May 31, 2019
May 29-31, 2019 Providence, RI Change Agents: Healthcare in Motion Visit NESHCo's website to learn about this conference and register for it.
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...